Below, please find a list of CHC events for the next few months.
Below, please find a list of prior CHC events for ease of CME reporting. These activities have been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and Palos Hospital. The Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine designates these live activities for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Uncomfortable Conversations – Serious Illness Conversations and Advanced Care Planning (October 23, 2019)
- Under the Microscope – Microscopic Hematuria, Shifting Reimbursement Models: Value Based Care (April 24, 2019)
- Double Impact – Treatment of Acute Diarrhea, Management of Depression in Primary Care (January 23, 2019)
- Clinical Challenges in Ambulatory Care (January 24, 2018)
- Quantum of Knowledge (April 18, 2018)
- Critical Nexus – The Esophagus (October 24, 2018)
- Patient Experience: Advancing a Safer, Reliable Health System (January 17, 2017)
- How to Succeed in an Accountable Care Organization(ACO) (February 15, 2017)
- CHC Link — Integrating CHC Physicians with CIN Tech (May 17, 2017)
- ACO Initiatives and Quality Benchmarking (October 4, 2017)
- Cross Continuum Care Collaboration (November 15, 2017)
- Clinical Integration and Care Redesign Strategies (April 13, 2016)
- How CHC Will Thrive Through the Transformational Journey of Healthcare (August 17, 2016)
- Understanding and Preventing Physician Burnout (October 19, 2016)