The CHC Board of Managers approves focus areas for the identification of clinical guidelines. CHC guideline-specific workgroups identify and approve evidence based guidelines to help improve quality of care and reduce costs.
This clinical guideline is currently under development by Chicago Health Colleagues.
- Breast Cancer Screening Shared Decision Making Toolkit
- Patient Handout Breast Cancer Screening Benefits and Harms
- Patient Handout – Breast Density – What to Know
- Patient Handout – Over detection in Breast Cancer Screening
- Breast Cancer Screening Worksheet
Citation: Schrager S, Little T. “Breast Cancer Screening Shared Decision Making Toolkit.”
University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine & Public Health. Madison, WI; 2018.
Available at: https://www.hipxchange.org/ScreeningMammo.
Toolkit Citation: Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality. “Toolkit for Improving Colorectal Cancer Screening Rates.” Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality, UW Health Innovation Program; 2015. Available at: http://www.hipxchange.org/CRCScreening.
Low Back Pain
- UpToDate – Imaging Evaluation for Acute Low Back Pain
- UpToDate – Diagnostic Imaging for Low Back Pain
- UpToDate Basics – Patient Education – Low Back Pain in Adults
- UpToDate Basics – Patient Education – Do I Need an X-Ray for Low Back Pain?
- UpToDate Beyond the Basics – Patient Education – Low Back Pain in Adults
This guideline is under development, please check back later.